We specialize in Temperature Sensor and Surface Temperature Calibrations and are a mobile laboratory operating on 3 continents: Europe, North America and Asia.
All our products are optionally ISO17025 calibrated and certified available.
Our customers include many well known Integrated Device (semiconductor) Manufacturers and their suppliers such as Wafer Probe / Test Stations / Thermal Chucks, in both Laboratory and Production Environments.
We offer accurate, reliable and traceable ISO17025 Thermal Chuck calibration monitoring solutions and global mobile calibration capabilities
Our areas of focus
- We specialize in surface temperature measurements with uncertainties in the low mK range focusing on waferprobe thermal chucks and similar process tooling requiring very accurate temperature specifications and ISO17025 calibration certificates (satisfying the requirements of IATF16949 and showing traceability to ITS90 )
- Sigma Sensors characterizes high accuracy temperature sensors (SIGMA K2) and integrates these into Si wafer based measuring devices for the semiconductor industry.
- The COWBOY WAFER by SIGMA SENSORS is the first real new and innovative Waferprobe Temperature Measurement wafer. Windows 10 compatible and updated optional operating system allowing the Wafer Test Floor Equipment Engineer to perform accurate, precise and reliable temperature calibrations
- The COWBOY WAFER is manufactured for enhanced global service mobility, making it the ideal tool to not only share between sites but in true Cowboy fashion, put it in the saddlebag and travel globally without the risk of early breakage.
- 1 meter drop test survival rate is 50%, non shatter options are available
- Standard PT100A, 1/3 and 1/10 DIN spec verified / characterized,matched and calibrated / ISO17025
- Uncertainties <0.5K /<0.3K / <0.2K / <0.1K (+-0.05K), k=2
- ITS90 traceability
- ISO17025 calibration option